By JOHN CHRISTOPHER FRAME
7 Attitudes of the Helping Heart:
How to Live Out Your Faith and Care for the Poor
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ “A must read for all.” – Amazon Review
Feel like you should do more for the poor but aren’t sure where to start? Want to feel closer to God by helping those in need?
In this book, author John Christopher Frame will help you on your journey of putting your faith into action. In this thoughtful, down-to-earth, deep dive into Christian living, you’ll feel closer to God, more empowered to care for others, and able to shower the world with God’s love.
About this book
7 Attitudes of the Helping Heart: How to Live Out Your Faith and Care for the Poor is a captivating, easy-to-read book designed to show you how to keep your faith central in all you do. Through compelling stories and practical teaching, you’ll learn how to better love and support those in need.
In 7 Attitudes of the Helping Heart, you’ll discover:
- How to cultivate the seven attitudes that will transform your view of underprivileged people, so you can be a more effective instrument of God
- A powerful framework for serving God that will motivate you even when you don’t feel inspired to care about those who are poor
- The key to overcoming selfish tendencies, so you can live a more generous life
- How you can care more for others and, as a result, experience God’s greater presence in your life
- Unforgettable narratives that provide a window into the lives of people who are poor, and much, much more!
7 Attitudes of the Helping Heart: How to Live Out Your Faith and Care for the Poor is an eye-opening journey that will help you move into the joy of loving others more. If you like on-the-ground wisdom, empowering approaches to serving God, and practical advice, then you’ll love John Christopher Frame’s inspirational book.
Click below to buy 7 Attitudes of the Helping Heart to better live out your faith today! Available in paperback, ebook, and audiobook.
– Amazon Review
7 Attitudes of the Helping Heart – Companion Study Guide
Grab your free copy and start applying the 7 Attitudes in your life today! Includes prayers, reflective questions, and more!
Homeless at Harvard
While finishing up his degree at Harvard Divinity School, John spends a summer with the homeless community around Harvard University.